Under data protection law, you have the following rights, including your:
• Right of Access which entitles you to request a copy of your personal data to check its accuracy and how it is being processed;
• Right of Rectification which entitles you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate personal data;
• Right to Erasure which entitles you to request that your personal data be deleted in certain circumstances, for example, where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. Or you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
• Right to Object to Processing which entitles you to request that we no longer process your personal data;
• Request the Restriction which entitles you to request that we suspend the processing of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it, or if we no longer need your data for our legitimate interest but we need to hold some of it for the purpose of legal proceedings;
• Right to Data Portability entitles you to request that we transfer your personal data to another party, or organisation, or to you;
• Right to Data Portability which entitles you to request that we transfer your personal data to another party, or organisation, or to you; and
Right to Withdrawal of Consent entitles you to withdraw your consent to our processing your personal data at any time (although data processed before such withdrawal of consent is made will still be lawfully processed).
You are not required to pay any fees or charges for exercising your rights, and if you make a request we have one month to respond. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at using the template on the Contact page. When exercising your data protection rights, we may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.